Spoken Word Artist & Writer
- August 2019 – Volunteering Literary Curator of SAFAL FEST (South Asian Film, Arts & Literature Festival sponsored by City of Ryde and Macquarie University).
- July 2019 – ‘Morbid Jealousy’, a 10-min play written by me was performed at the ‘Crash Test Drama’ festival at Darlo Drama Sydney.
February 2019 – One of the ten writers selected for ‘The Citizen Writes’ project of ‘Carnival of the Bold’ festival funded by the City of Sydney.
- October 2018 – ‘A Moment’, a 10-min play written by me was performed at the ‘Crash Test Drama’ festival at Darlo Drama Sydney and won the ‘Playwright Encouragement Award’.
- October 2018 – Volunteer Organiser of the South Asian Poetry Slam for the SAFAL Fest (South Asian Film, Arts & Literature Festival sponsored by City of Ryde and Macquarie University).
- May 2018 – Performed at ‘The Monologue Adventure – Voices of Women’, an event by Content and Cultural Projects.
- March 2018 – Performed at “Between the Covers: ‘Slide Night’ Performance”, an event by Emerging Writers Festival in partnership with Macquarie University
- March 2018 – Runner-up of the Poetry Section of ‘International Women’s Day Writing Competition’ by South Coast Writers Centre in Sydney
- February 2018 – Featured poet of ‘In Other Words Festival’ by Lost in Books in Fairfield
- February 2018 – Performed at the ‘Summer Slams for Social Justice’ (event by Sydney Youth Music Festival)
- January 2017 – Performed for ‘Sydney Kabuki Project’ by Akira Takayama, for 21st Biennale of Sydney
- December 2017 – Featured artist in Parramatta Poetry Slam
- October 2017 – Finalist at the NSW Poetry Slam Finals
- May 2017 – Panellist at the South Asian Film, Arts & Literature Festival (event by Macquarie university and South Asian forum)
- March 2017 – Winner of the NSW Multilingual Poetry Slam
National Folk Festival, Canberra
Schedule an Event